Post by Ian Plätschisch on May 24, 2018 16:00:03 GMT 1
Voting on these amendments is open until May 27th.
1. Amend clause #6 of the Key Statute to read: "The MRPT is composed of Party Members. Party Members can be appointed Party Offices. (See parts II and III)"
2. Amend clause #8 of the Key Statute to read: "Every Party Member can quit the party by simply and clearly stating his wish. Party membership is renounced once a Member has stated his desire to quit or loses his Talossan citizenship." Also, add a new clause after clause #8 of the Key Statute: "In case a Party Member dies, his status changes from "Party Member" to "Party Member in Peace". His membership is thus not revoked".
3. Remove clause #14 of the Key Statute in its' entirety.
4. Remove clause #15 of the Key Statute in it's entirety.
5. Amend clause #44 of the Key Statute to read: "The Party Digest consists of sections. The mandatory sections are: Section 1: Introduction; Section 2: Key Statute; Section 3: Party Logo; Section 4: MC Regulations; Section 5: Congress Regulations."
6. Amend clause #47 to read: "The Key Statute and Congress regulations may only be amended in a vote in which the PËR votes outnumber the CON votes."